If a student thinks that it might be possible to receive an exemption for certain courses, they can introduce an official request for this after registration. There is a specific form for this which is available at the secretary's office.

Recognition of prior credits (Valorisation de crédits- VC)

Credits acquired during previous study in higher education can be recognised, under certain conditions.

Recognition of prior experience (Valorisation des acquis de l'expérience - VAE)

It may also be possible to award credits in recognition of prior personal experience; for this there are a number of steps for verification, and validation by a jury.